Monday, February 7, 2011
TEN DEADLY LOVE SINS
1. OVERPROTECTIVENESS - This way of showing love is usually seen by parents or guardians. I believe that overprotectiveness can cause breakage in a relationship because teenagers nowadays are rebellion trigger. They want freedom that's why they don't want to be stopped in whatever they want to do.
3. PRIDE - Selfishness; Love for self.
4. LUST - is an emotional force that arises from the psychological action of fantasizing about sex. It is distinct from the natural desire for sexual love inherent in the body.
5. GLUTTONY - Means over-indulgence and over-consumption of food. Love for food, fondness in eating can cause deadly illnesses.
6. INCEST - Is sexual intercourse between close relatives that is illegal in the jurisdiction where it takes place and/or is socially taboo. The type of sexual activity and the nature of the relationship between people that constitutes a breach of law or social taboo vary with culture and jurisdiction.
7. BDSM (Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadism and Masochism) - Is a consensual lifestyle choice, or type of adult roleplay between two or more individuals. Love for fetish that results to slavery.
8. OVER POSESSIVENESS - Owning a person. People are not objects. You cannot "possess" people. Possessiveness, even the mildest, is, therefore, automatically abusive and, often, pathological.
9. COMPULSIVE BUYING DISORDER - Shopaholic is a term used to describe individual who consider themselves as addicted to shopping. Love for material things is known as Compulsive Buying Disorder which is characterized by an obsession with shopping and buying behavior that causes adverse consequences.
10. PERVERSION / PERVERTEDNESS - Practicing sexual perversion; fondness in obsession.